Prince de Neufchatel
Based in Mykonos during the summer months
Combining the authenticity of old classic chic with state of the art equipment, this brilliant yacht is ready to offer the most unforgettable moments.
Built originally in 1967 in Holland and fully rebuilt in 2007 in Greek shipyards with high attention to detail, this yacht combines the brilliance of a classic traditional motorsailer with the comforts of a modern yacht.
Prince is the perfect way to explore the Aegean islands in style and in absolute harmony with the Greek sailing tradition.
There are two staterooms with queen size beds and one twin cabin with berths all with en-suite marble bathrooms, a comfortable gallery, a sunlight interior salon and lots of space for lounging and sunbathing on the exterior.
Prince is the perfect way to explore the Aegean islands in style and in absolute harmony with the Greek sailing tradition, always entertaining themselves, either with the party on board, dinner and/or open bar and even more sport or relaxing activities (yoga on board).
Please note that maximum 6 people can be accommodated on board when overnight occurs on the Yacht, for daytrips the Yacht can accommodate up to 49 guests on board now as a new protocol has been placed.
Regarding the yacht while is docked it can get up to 49 people standing(about 25 seated). The Yacht is 25 meters long.
Prince has two staterooms with queen size beds and one twin cabin with berths all with en-suite marble bathrooms, a comfortable galley, a sunlit interior salon and lots of space for lounging and sunbathing on the exterior.
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Mini refrigerators in each cabin
- Safe deposit box in each cabin
- Prince features a high-end satellite TV system supported by LCD screens and DVD players controlled individually by each cabin.
- Wireless Connection and laptop provided with free of charge, GSM telephone central
- BOSE speakers in all staterooms, mp3 player controlled individually by each cabin
- Service on board, is based upon 15 years of Kivotos Hotel five stars, experience on Mykonos, in successfully serving the most demanding clientele.
- Our Food & Beverage menus are consulted by executive Chefs and experienced Sommeliers.
- All bathrooms are made of marble and feature “Hermes” or “Bulgary”cosmetics.
- The quality of all of our linen is of the highest standards (Frette).
- During the summer months the yacht is docked at Mykonos, just in front of hotel, at Ornos Bay.
- Orizon, private 5m tender of 35 miles maximum speed, for 8 passengers max. capacity.
- Water ski equipment and tubes.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Fishing equipment