Yacht Hop: the small Cyclades and Mykonos
Explore the beauty of the Cyclades in style on an amazing Catamaran!
- Cabin charter: up to 8 guests in 4 double spacious cabins.
- These 7 day cabin charter trips starting from Paros include visits to Naxos, Mykonos and Koufonisi. Notorious for its winds and famous for its beauty, the Aegean Sea is an Archipelago with some of the most clear & colourful waters on Earth.
- With a professional English speaking skipper and hostess/first mate on board, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Each day includes a swim-stop in a beautiful location and evening ashore in a new location.
- Continental breakfast and lunch on board are included. Evening meals ashore at a taverna.
- Departures every Saturday from Athens from May to October.
The Lagoon 42 is a modern Catamaran with an experienced crew to sail you around its isles. Our catamaran may comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, in 4 double bed cabins all with en-suite air conditioned facilities and a modern layout for a comfortable stay. You can book by the cabin or the whole yacht if available.
There will be up to 2 swim stops every day, one in the morning and another at around noon time when lunch will be served. The schedule includes arriving early afternoon in each port, so you will have time to explore each destination. On-board prepared meals include fresh seasonal ingredients bought & prepared on each day, and will give you an insight into a home-made Greek cuisine.
With our selected itinerary you will have the chance to experience lesser known islands including Antiparos, Schoinoussa & Koufonissi, along with the larger and more famous islands of Naxos and Mykonos, sailing the following route: Paros - Antiparos – Blue Lagoon – Alimia - Hraklia - Schoinoussa - Koufonisi – Rina’s Cave – Alyko – Naxos – Rhenia – Delos – Mykonos – Krios - Paros. Overnights are on the islands of: Paros, Antiparos, Iraklia, Koufonisi, Naxos and Mykonos.
2023 Confirmed sailing dates
- none yet confirmed
For alternative dates, please see Western Cyclades & Santorini
Embarkation is at 5.00 pm. Meet the crew on board the yacht in Paros port and settle in to your cabin. You will meet the other guests and discuss the planned itinerary and perhaps go out for a meal at a taverna together in Paros town.
Sunday: Paros - Antiparos
Set sail from Paros south towards Antiparos, a delightful island with a throbbing heart. You will stop for a swim off the boat in the beautiful azure seas. Overnight here and explore the beautiful beaches, vibrant bars and delicious restaurants in bougainvillea filled cobble streets.
Monday: Antiparos - Iraklia
Today you will leave Antiparos in the early morning towards the sheltered waters of the Blue Lagoon off southern Paros, where you can have a swim. Following a short stop in Paros you will continue with a lunch stop planned in Alimia bay, where you can snorkel around a WWII German bomber which lies at 7 metres depth. In the afternoon you will arrive at the small island of Iraklia, where you`ll have the evening to explore this quiet and authentic island which only has a handful of permanent residents.
Tuesday: Iraklia - Schinoussa
A short sail to the island of Schinoussa, the second of the Small Cyclades islands you will visit, where the crew will drop anchor for some swimming and lunch on board in a small cove. In the afternoon sail towards Koufonissia where you will spend the night. This is a tiny island with numerous coves, crystal clear waters and some delightful tavernas in the winding village alleys.
Wednesday: Schinoussa - Naxos
A longer sail today north again towards the larger island of Naxos, where you can stroll the old Venetian town and sample the delicious local cuisine and wines.
Thursday: Naxos - Mykonos
As long as the notorious winds around this "windy isle" allow it, you will sail today northwards towards Mykonos, where you will have the afternoon and evening to explore all the famous scenery.
Friday: Mykonos - Paros
Sailing south again, back towards Paros, where you will have your last lunch on board in the bay of Parikia, at a sheltered spot off Kiros beach before entering the port where you will disembark at 7.00 pm.
Route, itinerary, program and destinations may be altered as per captain`s decision due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
|Period||Price per person in shared double cabin||Price whole yacht|
|6 May - 26 May||€ 1.890,00||€ 13.990,00|
|27 May - 07 July||€ 1.980,00||€ 14.460,00|
|8 July - 1 September||€ 2.100,00||€ 15.120,00|
|2 September - 22 September||€ 1.980,00||€ 14.460,00|
|23 September - 20 October||€ 1.890,00||€ 13.990,00|
- A modern sailing catamaran
- An experienced English-speaking skipper & hostess
- 4 Double bed cabin accommodation with private WC/shower & air-conditioning*
- Breakfast & Light lunch served on board, bottled water, table wine (1 bottle per couple per day)
- Linen & Towels
- Snorkeling equipment, kayak, stand up paddle
- Fuel & Port fees
- VAT / Taxes
- Transfers from / to the port
- Evening meal or any meals ashore
- Any drinks / meals not mentioned above
- Tips / Gratuities
- Entrance fees in archaeological sites
- Air-conditioning cannot be used while undersay. A/C use depends on shore power & may be limited due to port/bay regulations or restrictions.
"The trip was INCREDIBLE! I`d been planning this trip for a long time and had high hopes - the trip met and exceeded all of my expectations! A few pieces of feedback:
* the boat was perfect! Such a great design, comfortable for our small group as we never felt like we were "on top of" each other (probably helped by only having three couples and the crew, so eight total instead of ten).
* the weather was excellent. Early June felt like the perfect time to go - warm weather, not too windy, lots of tourists but not as many as July and August
* the Aegean is amazing - such beautiful water, so clear, and nice and cool on a hot day
* the crew was the BEST!
- Kostos was an excellent captain and went "the extra mile" to make the trip great for us - he patiently answered my unending string of questions, he let me help with the sailing (I was the anchor man), and he worked hard to set a custom itinerary that gave us a mixture of bigger towns/harbors, and secluded settings. He also seemed to know all of the best bays that were perfect for swimming and enjoying the most beautiful spots of the Aegean
- Maria was awesome - like the fun older sister I never had! She was an incredible chef (her lunches on the boat were the highlights of our culinary experiences in Greece). She was so fun, interesting, personable and helpful that I can`t think of a better candidate for a cruise hostess. When we book again we`ll want to go on a trip with Maria!
Overall, we had a fantastic trip and I can`t thank you, Kostos, and Maria enough for helping us had an incredible 20th wedding anniversary. Let me know if/where I can leave a positive review so we can let others know how great this trip is!.
11 - 17 June cruise, 2022