m/y Project Steel, Bulgari 112`
In 2013 an ambitious project was conceived to restore the super yacht "Miss Danna", designed by naval architect Vincenzo Ruggiero and built by Bugari shipyard to her full glory, then man her to the highest standard so as to turn her into a point of reference in luxury yacht charters! Following the refit, the renamed Project Steel is a truly majestic yacht offering smooth and quiet cruising as she effortlessly traverses the Greek seas. In 2019 the project was continued with a full hull conversion including a 4 meter extension and a new vertical bow. The yacht is now state of the art even for today`s standards as all new trends of naval design have been implemented in the hull. All new teak decks, all new exterior furniture and cushions and painting of hull and superstructure were also done bringing the yacht to ‘’as new" condition. Overall this magnificent motor yacht has been rebuilt in 2019 and undergone a full interior refit in 2020!
YEAR OF BUILD: 1993
LENGTH (M): 34
BEAM (M): 6.80
DRAFT (M): 2.50
ENGINE (HP): 2x630 HPMAN
DIESEL CAPACITY (LIT): 35000
WATER CAPACITY (LIT): 15000
NUMBER OF HEADS: 5
CREW MEMBERS: 6
CRUISING SPEED (KNOTS): 11.5
MAX SPEED (KNOTS): 13.5
FUEL CONSUMPTION: 130 Lt/hr
- 12 guests in 1 Master Suite (King),
- 1 VIP (Queen),
- 1 Double convertible to playroom &
- 2 twin cabins each with an additional single upper pullman,
all with en-suite facilities and individual A/C control.
- PS3 game console,
- Indoor / outdoor audio system,
- Water maker,
- Ice maker,
- 2 generator sets,
- 220V power sockets,
- Full A/C with individual cabin controls.
TENDER & TOYS
- 70hp 6.2m RIB (2019),
- Jet Ski,
- Sea Bob (2019),
- Wake board,
- Water skis (adults & kids),
- Floating mats,
- Fishing gear,
- Snorkel gear.
Crew consisting of 6: Captain, Engineer, Chef, Two Stewardesses, Deckhand in separate compartments.
2021 Weekly charter rates
Other months: €45,000
+ VAT (currently 12%)
+ APA* (suggested amount: 30%)
*The Advance Provisioning Allowance* (APA)
The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees in private marinas. Depending on the number of guests, type of yacht and duration of charter, the APA will vary. A 30-35% (calculated at the official rate) down payment of the total of the APA is prepaid by client to the Yacht company before the start of the charter. The yacht will be fully-fuelled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when the guests step on board. Whilst an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the charter. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once, on the other side if there is a leftover balance from the money paid by the client, the captain will return the difference in cash to the client prior to disembarkation. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Should reimbursement be effected by bank transfer all bank charges, if any, will be covered by APA.
- All rates and availability are subject to change, and need to be confirmed at the time of booking. Rates quoted on “Special Offers” are based on weekly charters, unless otherwise stated in the Charter Agreement.
- Gratuities are not included in the cost of the charter. The normal is between 10% & 15% of the base charter rate. As with all service businesses, a gratuity should be given if deserved.
Remember besides the crew being your hosts, we can also provide you a personal Tour Guide, Chauffeur, Bartender, and more. Gratuities should be made in cash.
- The Charterer shall at all times be liable to pay for the VAT amount applicable by Law at the time the charter is executed.
- The yachts are offered subject to availability on the time of confirmation.