m/y Wavemaster, Sealine T60
This modern and luxurious flybridge cruiser offers more space and practicality than one would expect from a boat of her size! Natural sunlight flows through her interior making her cabins feel roomy and relaxing just like her spacious lounge area on main deck. Sunlovers will appreciate ample sunbathing space available at fore deck and on the flybridge, the latter being equipped with all amenities one could require for outdoor entertainment such as ice maker, fridge, BBQ and a full length bimini offering lots of sun shade when desired. The list of comfort and amenities includes almost everything, though children will most certainly appreciate one thing above all, her swim platform, ideal for fun at sea!
From 12,500 Euro per week + VAT + Running expenses (APA)
*The Advance Provisioning Allowance* (APA)
The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees in private marinas. Depending on the number of guests, type of yacht and duration of charter, the APA will vary. A 30-35% (calculated at the official rate) down payment of the total of the APA is prepaid by client to the Yacht company before the start of the charter. The yacht will be fully-fuelled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when the guests step on board. Whilst an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the charter. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once, on the other side if there is a leftover balance from the money paid by the client, the captain will return the difference in cash to the client prior to disembarkation. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Should reimbursement be effected by bank transfer all bank charges, if any, will be covered by APA.
- All rates and availability are subject to change, and need to be confirmed at the time of booking. Rates quoted on “Special Offers” are based on weekly charters, unless otherwise stated in the Charter Agreement.
- Gratuities are not included in the cost of the charter. The normal is between 10% & 15% of the base charter rate. As with all service businesses, a gratuity should be given if deserved.
Remember besides the crew being your hosts, we can also provide you a personal Tour Guide, Chauffeur, Bartender, and more. Gratuities should be made in cash.
- The Charterer shall at all times be liable to pay for the VAT amount applicable by Law at the time the charter is executed.
- The yachts are offered subject to availability on the time of confirmation.
- YEAR OF BUILD 2009
- REFIT 2019
- LENGTH (M) 18.68
- BEAM (M) 4.84
- DRAFT (M) 2.30
- ENGINE (HP) 2 x 853
- DIESEL CAPACITY (LIT) 3.140
- WATER CAPACITY (LIT) 862
- GUESTS 7
- CABINS 3
- NUMBER OF HEADS 3
- CREW MEMBERS 2
- CRUISING SPEED (KNOTS) 28
- MAX SPEED (KNOTS) 32
- FUEL CONSUMPTION 290lt/hr
- 7 guests in 2 double & 1 twin with pullman, (convertible to double bed cabin), all with ensuite facilities
- Air conditioning, Generator, Water maker, TV/DVD in Saloon & all cabins, Ice-maker
TENDER & TOYS:
- Williams jet powered rib 325, Tubes, Fishing and Snorkeling equipment
- Crew 2 in separate compartments