m/s Aegeotissa II
Accommodation for 24 guests in 13 double and triple cabins each with own separate en suite facilities & baths. Accommodation for 5-7 crew in separate cabins & baths.
This yacht was built in Preveza shipyard in 1999. In accordance with the records of the Hellenic Register of Shipping it is believed to be the largest wooden clipper constructed in Greece the past 50 years. She has travelled in 9 –10 beaufort & she took place in the ferry boat `Samina’ disaster rescue effort and saved 14 souls. Therefore, the captain & boat were elevated by the Greek Marine Ministry with the “Gold Navy Medal”. Aegeotissa’s stories have been published in the past, in the magazines “Efoplistis” & “Yachting”.
- Passenger Capacity: 24 People
- Length: 40 Meters
- Beam: 7.50 Meters
- Draft: 3.00 Meters
- Cruising speed: 11 knots per hour
- Crew: 5 Persons (Captain, Sailor (s), Engineer, Steward, Cook)
- Year of built: 1999 (Greece)
- Hull: Wood, 2 masts
- Engines: 2 x 380 Hp (Iveco Aifo)
- Generators: 2 (Electricity 12,24,220, 380 Volt)
12 Wooden Traditional Greek Motor sailer. “Aegeotissa II” comfortably accommodates 24 guests in 12 double cabins, each with separate en suite facilities & baths. Fully air-conditioned.
- 8 cabins with one double and one single bed (all lower)
- 2 cabins with two single -lower beds
- 2 cabins with one double bed
- Crew quarters are separated from guests’ cabins.
- This is a Greek wooden-hull traditional motor sailer with two masts.
- There are bicycle/walker cruises and educational tours.
- Color TV
- CD Cassette
- Board games
- Swimming platform
- Deck shower
- Deck sun-chairs
- Optional shore excursions
- Banana boating