is a traditional Motor Sailer by Liberty and Karavoskaro, which was built in 1979. She received a complete refit in 2020 and is now one of the most luxury yachts of this size and kind in Greece. She boasts a spacious Burma Teak sundeck with three large tables at stern and bow, decked all around with mattresses, cushions, and sunbeds. At the far front of the bow, there is a beautiful bell ship with the Cosmos logo and the image of St. Nicholas, the protector of seamen, engraved on it. Under deck, Cosmos features a large dining table, an all-day buffet and bar, and four beautiful and spacious cabins, each with a distinct identity. The whole interior space radiates harmony and calmness. All beds on the yacht are equipped with COCO-MAT mattresses, made from 100% natural hypoallergenic materials (seaweed and coconut fibers) and a selection of 100% natural pillows for a variety of sleeping types, is offered. She is based in Marina Alimos, which is the perfect starting point for two main sailing areas in Greece: the Cyclades Islands, that include the famous Milos, Naxos, Paros, Mykonos and Santorini, and the Argo-Saronic Gulf, which is a well-protected sailing area with beautiful islands such as Aegina, Poros, Hydra, and Spetses.
a one-of-a-kind vessel
Cosmos has been lovingly designed with elegance, detail and is replete with lavish amenities. The professional crew on board offer the highest standards of Mediterranean hospitality. Our belief is that a yacht should be one with its surroundings thus we are confident that we have managed to make architecture and design meet nature on its terms. The experience starts from the moment you step on M/S COSMOS.
a lifetime experience
On the upper interior deck, the guests can take privilege of the large dining table situated near the all-day “Honesty Bar” buffet and the bar, while making use of the full amenities on offer (TV, DVD player, music system with extensive collection etc). On the lower interior deck, COSMOS features four stunning cabins, each with a distinct identity. The whole level radiates warmth and harmony, complemented with the subtle essence of natural lavender. Custom made mattresses made of 100% natural materials (natural rubber, seaweed and coconut fibre) and all bedroom materials (pillows, complimentary slippers, sheets, blankets and towels) also 100% natural, ensure the most comfortable night sleep. All hair and body care products are fully organic and of exceptional quality.
a unique concept
The physical surrounding was always there; the AEGEAN sea, the most historic sea of the world, full of natural splendour and man-made wonders. We offer four exclusive themed cruises that redefine an all-inclusive service. We have planned our cruises to be a statement of utmost comfort and style: a Lifetime Experience. The ideal opportunity to refresh your senses, fill your heart with unforgettable memories, while enjoying the inexpressible feeling of cruising the majestic Aegean archipelago.
Updated for 2022: NEW hull, NEW teak deck on the outside, NEW easy staircase with swimming platform on the side, NEW sun lounges on top of the inside lounge, NEW upgraded interiors and lighting with ambience both outside and inside.
2023 Charter Rates
- Off-Season (all other dates): 14,000 Euro / week
- Low season (29 April - 20 May & 30 September - 21 October); 16,000 Euro / week
- Mid season: (20 May - 24 June & 16 September - 30 September): 18,500 Euro / week
- High Season (24 June - 16 September): 22,000.00 Euro / week
Included in the price:
- Crew of 4 (Captain, Chef, Steward, Deck-hand)
- Internet 20GB free
- Water toys: Kayak, SUP, tubes, wakeboard
- Bed linen and fresh towels
- Yacht`s insurance
- 12% VAT
- all running costs associated with the charter (ie, fuel, port fees)
- meals, provisions, drinks
- transfers to/from the yacht
- personal expenses or trip insurance
- ship communications
- extra Wifi (10 GB for €30)
- optional crew gratuity
Several discount schemes may apply:
e.g. repeat client, 2+ week charters. Please contact us for a personalized offer
Obligatory extras (not included in the above rates):
(For Day Charters the VAT is currently at 24%)
- 20% - 30% APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
Note: APA is a deposit which is used to cover all costs not included in the charter price (e.g. fuel, food, beverages, dockage, communication). Any APA that has not been used will be returned at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the initial APA deposit, the difference will be charged additionally.
- Boat type: Traditional Motorsailer - Liberty and Karravoskaro
- Greek flag
- Built 1979 by Mavrikos Bros, Shipyard, Ermoupoli, Syros, Greece.
- 2015 Major hull reconstruction
- 2016 Complete interior refurbishment and deck re-modelling
- Length: 24.80 m (81.36 ft)
- Beam 6.50 m (21.33 ft)
- Draft: 2.60 m (8.53 ft)
- Hull and Superstructure: Samos/Thassos Pine and Iroko
- Interior: Mahagony and Iroko
- Deck: Burma Teak
- Engine: 2 x Cummings 350 HP
- Crew: 3-4 (Captain, Deckhand, Steward/ess, Chef)
- One master cabin with queen bed and indoor Jacuzzi
- One VIP cabin with quieen bed and large sofa
- One cabin with double bed
- One cabin with twin single beds
All cabins with full A/C with separate controls, deluxe en suite facilities, COCO-MAT mattresses (100% natural), Wi-Fi, individually controlled TV and HDMI, USB, Line -in, DVD, Bluetooth, etc.
Extra Equipment (included in the price)
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Cockpit speakers, Radio, CD player
- Selection of water-toys (Stand Up Paddle Board, Kayak, Tubes, Snorkeling equipment)
Extra Equipment (on demand):
WiFi, Safety Net, Inflatable Kayak, Stand-Up Paddle (SUP), Sea Scooter