m/s Prince de Neufchatel
There are two staterooms with queen size beds and one twin cabin with bunk berths all with en-suite marble bathrooms, a comfortable gallery, a sunlit interior salon and lots of space for lounging and sunbathing on the exterior.
Prince is the perfect way to explore the Aegean islands in style and in absolute harmony with the Greek sailing tradition, always entertaining themselves, either with the party on board, dinner and/or open bar and even more sport or relaxing activities (yoga on board).
Maximum 6 guests can be accommodated on board when overnight occurs on the Yacht. For daytrips the Yacht can accommodate up to 45 guests on board. While is docked it can host up to 49 people standing (about 25 seated). The Yacht is 25 meters long.
Built in New York by Adam and Noah Brown in a typical body plan of the American privateers, she was one of the fastest ships of the United States army in the war of 1812.
In 1814, she was chased 17 times by British men – of – war and she outran them every time.
After a triumphant victory against the British navy, she went back to Boston and when she sailed again in December of 1814, fully crewed with 120 men under Nicolas Millin, she was chased through a severe gale by three British frigates. The Prince (Neufchatel) lost spars in the chase and so was taken.
Sir George Collier was so impressed with her sailing speed (13 knots), he sent her to England where she was measured for copying.
Private rental of the Prince & professional crew, €2900 per day (minimum 4 days chartering)
Fuel / Generators, €500 per day (based on a 10 hours average consumption/use per day)
Optionals/You may also include:
– Breakfast onboard, from €20 per person
– Traditional Greek snacks on board, from €10 per person, per service
– Non alcoholic beverages package (unlimited soft drinks & juices for the whole day), from €10 per person
– Lunch onboard & assorted beer or glass of wine, from €50 per person, per service
– Dinner onboard & assorted beer or glass of wine, from €50 per person, per service
– After dinner drink or cocktail onboard, from €10 per person
– Open bar onboard (2 hours), from €30 per person per service
Want more during your island hopping? We’ll be happy to provide you services like sea sports and any other idea you may have, at an extra cost. Please ask us/order in advance and we’ll do all possible to make it happen.
VAT (currently at 12% for multi-day chartering) to be added on the above rates
- Flag: Greek
- Classification: Greek Register of Shipping
- Rig: Old Style Sailing Yacht (SCHOONER)
- L.O.A 25m (83.25ft)
- Beam: 6m (19.7ft)
- Draft: 2.5m (8.2ft)
- Crew: 3-4
- Engine: 230HP ROLLS ROYCE
- Builder: Holland
- Built/last refit: 1967 / rebuilt 2007
- Hull Construction: Steel Hull, Teak (deck- interior)
- Cruising speed: Up to 11 Knots
- Fuel Consumption: 50 lts./hour (including generator consumption)
- Construction: Steel hull, Teak (deck-interior floors)
- Navigation equipment: Ray marine radar, GPS Chart Plotter, Echo Sounder + Wind speed Daire Navtex
- Equipment engines: 1 x 230 hp Rolls Royce
- Generator: 1 x 20 KVA ONAN, 1 X 12 KVA ONAN
- Voltage: 380v-220v AC, 24V-12V DC
- Water maker: Aqua Base, 150litters / hr
- Bow thruster: Side Power 280 TC
- Fresh water Capacity: 2,5 ton
- Air Conditioning
- Services: we have been successfully serving the most demanding clientele. Our Food & Beverage menus are consulted by the finest Chefs and experienced Sommeliers. All bathrooms are made of marble and feature the finest cosmetics. The quality of all of our linen is of the highest standards.