c/t Twin Pride
Twin Pride is a spacious sailing catamaran able to accommodate 8 guests in 4 luxurious double bed cabins. All with full standing height, and en-suite standard. USB charging facilities for phones PC etc. Air conditioned throughout, Twin Pride offers amazing views from her large decks and bridge and has TV in lounge and master bedroom. Blue though controlled music entertainment system in the front at the flybridge, salon and in the dining area. Along with the amazing onboard facilities, Twin Pride also has some great sea toys for holiday fun including a RIB outboard, water skis, donut, sit on top canoe and stand up paddle board.
Juy / August: €15,400
June / September: 14,350
Other months: €11,480
+ VAT (currently 12%)
+ APA* (for all expenses, estimated 30%)
Charter rates are in Euro and refer to weekly charter period.
Charter rates include: Hire of yacht and her equipment (on board entertainment equipment, auxiliary crafts and water toys included) and crew wages. All Yachts are listed in CYA, Yachtfolio and Charter Index.
Charter rates do not include: All crewed yachts are quoted ‘Plus Expenses’ and the specific terms often referred to as "MYBA terms" stipulate that the charter fee includes charter of the yacht and equipment, crew wages and food, ship`s laundry, basic operating consumables, and insurance of the yacht for marine risk, third party claims, and the crew for employer`s liability insurance. Yachts quoted as ‘plus expenses’ means that the Charterer will be charged, at cost, for all other expenses. These expenses include but are not limited to food and beverages for the charter guests, fuel for the yacht and auxiliary craft(s) and water toys, berthing fees, harbor and pilot fees, customs charges, divers` fees where required, communication charges, VAT, taxes, communications, guest laundry, shore-side electricity and water, onshore transfers and tours and anything else not specifically included in the charter fee.
*APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): In crewed charters, the Charterer pays upfront an estimated amount for these expenses, this is then forwarded to the Captain who will be responsible for making all payments as necessary, accounting of Charterer’s expenses, advising the latter periodically as to the disbursement of the APA and providing at the end of the charter a breakdown with as many receipts as possible. The amount provided up front for such expenses is called Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA), it is collected with the last payment before the charter and its purpose is to enhance the level of services rendered, by allowing the Charterer to remain un-distracted by day to day expenses. Deductions from APA represent expenses accrued and paid for from APA. Being an estimated allowance, APA is usually calculated at between 20 and 35% of the charter fee depending on the yacht specifics and the charter location. The final, actual expenses accrued may be more or less depending on Charterer’s individual requirements. Should the Charterer spend more than their estimated expense allowance, additional payment will be required during their charter and under all circumstances the Charterer must settle all accounts in cash before disembarking at the end of the charter. Conversely, any unspent APA will be refunded to the Charterer at the end of the charter.
VAT: As stipulated by Greek Law, Value Added Tax is collected by the Owner at the expense of the Charterer. The Charterer shall at all times be liable to pay for the VAT amount applicable by Law at the time the charter is executed. Currently VAT rate applicable on total charter fee is 24% for charters of up to 48 hours duration and 12% for charters of more than 48 hours duration. The VAT rates mentioned herein are the ones applicable by current tax legislation valid to this date and subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner.
Crew Gratuities: All of our yachts support MYBA tipping policy so Crew gratuities (tips) are at Charterer’s discretion. A gratuity between 5% and 15% of the contracted gross Charter Fee for the entire crew is generally suggested to the Charterer but it should be clear that the Charterer is under no obligation to leave a gratuity and at no time should a gratuity be solicited, either verbally or in written form when the Charterer is settling the final account.
Some yachts are offered on a Saturday to Saturday schedule during certain periods, please inquire before you offer. Some yachts are not offered for any duration that is less than one week. Daily rates for charter periods of less than one week are not calculated on all yachts on a pro rata basis, please inquire before you offer. Not all yachts are available at all times for Day trips and special events. Availability and rates for daily charters and special events are to be discussed on a case to case basis.
Embarkation/disembarkation time is not standard for all yachts and periods but may vary from time to time and from yacht to yacht. Please confirm embarkation / disembarkation time offered in response to your inquiry and do not hesitate to discuss with our team any special requirement.
Other travel arrangements:
Airport pickups, inland transfers, helicopter transfers, air charter services, tours, ticketing, hotel accommodation, rent a car, currency exchange are all arrangements not included in the charter price. We will be happy to schedule transportation of your guests to and from the yachts or assist with any other arrangement as above, any such service shall be provided at cost and can, if so required, be deducted from charterer’s APA.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the vessels.
- All itineraries are suggested and subject to approval by Captain who will be evaluating prevailing weather and sea conditions at the time of charter. Private charter vessels are not cruise ships and can alter point of call at any time during the charter for passengers’ safety and comfort.
- Whilst every effort will be made to secure berthing in the chosen ports during the cruise neither the Owner or the stakeholder or the Captain can be held responsible for the final allocation of any berth.
- Use of personal watercraft is permitted only subject to the operator having license approved by local (Greek) Port Authorities and conforming to local operating regulations and Law.
- Children are to be under the direct supervision of an adult member of the charter party at all times.
- Any outstanding amounts due by the Charterer will be settled with the Captain onboard, in cash, prior to disembarkation.
- All amounts payable must be cleared in Stakeholder’s account in full. For any amounts received short either due to bank expenses, credit card fees or other reason, the resulting difference will be deducted from the APA.
- Any tax applicable by Law on Charterer’s expense (including but not limited to V.A.T.) at the time the charter is executed will be paid by Charterer. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after the issuance and signing of the Charter Party, resulting in changes in total amount(s) due then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer without any responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner regardless of the V.A.T. or other tax being stated or omitted on the Charter Party either as rate or amount, on sole condition that any such change in Tax legislation is proven to have taken place after the issuance of the Charter Party and is applicable during the charter period.
All yachts are insured against:
• Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment.
• Third party liability.
• Sea pollution liability.
It is highly recommended that the Charterer considers obtaining a Personal Travel Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance and Charterer’s Liability Insurance.
- Type: catamaran
- Model: Lagoon 500
- Length overall: 15.54 meters
- Beam: 8.53 meters
- Draft: 1.40 meters
- Built: 2010 | Refitted: 2020
- Cabins: 4 double cabins
- WC: 4
- Showers: 4
- Guests: 8
- Crew: 2
- Air-conditioned: yes
- Main charter base: Athens
- Engines/generators: 2 x 75 HP Yanmar Diesel / 1 x 11 kwa Onan generator
- Fuel consumption: 20 ltr/hr
- Cruising speed: 9 knots
- Max speed: 10 knots
8 guests in 4 double cabins, all fully air-conditioned with en suite facilities
- TV in saloon and Master bedroom with Netflix
- Fusion music sterio bluetooth controlled
- 220v sockets
- Onboard wifi internet access
- Full A/C
- Underwater lights
- Hair dryers
- coffee maker
- 3 refrigerators, 1 freezer
- plenty of sunbathing areas
Tender & toys
- 40 HP RIB
- Water skis
- fishing equipment
- snorkelling equipment
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard)
- Flatboard canoe for 2 people
Skipper and cook/hostess in separate cabins