m/s La Reine
Accommodation 12 guests in 6 cabins, plus salon/dining room
2 spacious double bed cabins with individual airconditioning and en suite bathroom with shower cabin and home type toilet
4 spacious twin bed cabins with individual airconditioning and en suite bathroom with shower cabin and home type toilet
Spacious aft deck for alfresco dining; it`s the place where everything happens: the laughs and the tears, the bites&bubbles. The aft deck is covered by cooling tent roofs (no hard top)
Sunbathing area on top, covered at guests` wish by cooling tent roofs
Crew: 4 in 2 seperate cabins
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Features & equipment include; Air-conditioned, 2 generators, LG OK99 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker with Subwoofer, water toys, phishing & snorkeling equipment, yoga mats, guitar, boardgames, adult zen coloring, hand cut bar of organic olive soap for every guest, for body ánd hair.
La Reine has a wine list onboard with premium wines from Greece, a personal selection of the owner, who is a wine professional as well. The wines are available by the bottle.
La Reine`s 2022 rates:
La Reine`s 2023 rates:
* Transfer between the closest airport (approved beforehand) and La Reine.
* Harbour fees days of arrival and departure.
* Fuel for approx. 4 hours cruising per day, and fuel for the tender boat.
* All cabins have individual air-conditioning. Use of approx. 4/24 hours air-conditioning.
* Wifi (fair use).
Harbour fees and toll fees
All activities outside La Reine
Food & Drink options
Full board food option: 7 x breakfasts, 6 x 2-course lunches, 5 x 3-course dinners: €585 per person per week
Half board food option: 7 x breakfasts, 6 x 2-course lunches or 5 x 3-course dinners: €420 per person per week
Children under 12 enjoy 25% discount on the food rate.
Drink option: Unlimited mineral waters, coffee, teas, juices (some home made), soft drinks, local beer, good quality house wine red, white, rosé: €245 per person per week
Unlimited non-alcoholic drink option: €110 per person per week.
In case guests prefer to bring their own drinks onboard, a cork fee of €100 per person per week is applicable.
- L.O.A.: 24m (79ft) with bow sprit
- BEAM: 7m (23ft)
- DRAFT: 3m (10ft)
- YEAR BUILT: 1996, refit 2016-2019.
- TONNAGE: 81 tons gross.
- ENGINE: 1x (320hp) MTU
- SPEED: 10 knots cruising
- GENERATORS: 2x27 kwa, Onan & Caterpillar
- AIR-CONDITIONING: yes
- EPIRB Auto,
- Color Echo Sounder,
- Chart Plotter,
- Engines control system,
- Mater fire alarm, o Life rafts.
- Naval Equipment: Raymarine
- RADIO / NAVIGATION VOLTAGE: 220AC / 24DC / 12V
- CONSTRUCTION: Wooden hull and superstructure, teak all decks and exterior.
- NUMBER OF CREW: 4
- WIFI: yes
- Sport & Leisure: Tender, LG OK99 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker with Subwoofer, Guitar, Yoga Mats, Adult Zen Coloring, Boardgames, Kayak, Tubes, Inflatable Water Toys, Fishing & Snorkeling Equipment
- Accommodation: 12 in 6 cabins plus salon/dining room
- CREW: 4 in 2 cabins
- Interior Design : Arabian Nights Style
- LG OK99 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker with Subwoofer
- Yoga Mats
- Board Games, Adult Zen Coloring
- Tender R.I.B. 4m
- Outboard 60 hp
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Exterior dining area
AMENITIES AND TOYS
- CABINS: 6 plus salon/dining room
- GUESTS: 12
- CREW: 4 in 2 cabins
- 2 Double
- 4 Twin