m/y Amoraki, Posillipo Rizzardi 70
AMORAKI is a luxurious and modern yacht that can comfortably accommodate up to 9 guests in her 4 cozy staterooms (with showers en suite).
She has spacious living area, aft deck and bridge deck, new SMEG kitchen, 1 MASTER stateroom, 1 VIP stateroom, 1 Guest (with extra Pullman bed) & 1 TWIN stateroom (with extra Pullman bed).
Amoraki is an outstanding charter yacht with plenty of top amenities and extras for her guests. Equipped with a wide variety of Water toys, such as a 3-seater Yamaha Jet Ski, Sea bob, Sea scooter, Ringo tube, Water skis, Stand up paddle board, 3 seater Water couch, 2 Electric scooters, fishing & snorkeling equipment and a 4.40m tender.
The yacht is equipped with soft sun beds on the sun deck a grill-barbecue and a mini bar on the bridge deck (dining & bar).
A professional crew of 3-4 will take care of you during your cruise through the Greek islands!
2023 Price list
- High Season (15th June - 15 September) 27,000.00€ p/week (+ expenses)
- Low Season (other months) 24,000.00€ p/week (+ expenses)
"+ expenses" refers to VAT applicable rate at the time of the charter (currently 12%) + an APA* estimated according to client requirements or approximately 30% of charter fee.
*The Advance Provisioning Allowance* (APA)
The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees in private marinas. Depending on the number of guests, type of yacht and duration of charter, the APA will vary. A 30-35% (calculated at the official rate) down payment of the total of the APA is prepaid by client to the Yacht company before the start of the charter. The yacht will be fully-fuelled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when the guests step on board. Whilst an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the charter. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once, on the other side if there is a leftover balance from the money paid by the client, the captain will return the difference in cash to the client prior to disembarkation. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Should reimbursement be effected by bank transfer all bank charges, if any, will be covered by APA.
- All rates and availability are subject to change, and need to be confirmed at the time of booking. Rates quoted on “Special Offers” are based on weekly charters, unless otherwise stated in the Charter Agreement.
- Gratuities are not included in the cost of the charter. The normal is between 10% & 15% of the base charter rate. As with all service businesses, a gratuity should be given if deserved.
Remember besides the crew being your hosts, we can also provide you a personal Tour Guide, Chauffeur, Bartender, and more. Gratuities should be made in cash.
- The Charterer shall at all times be liable to pay for the VAT amount applicable by Law at the time the charter is executed.
- The yachts are offered subject to availability on the time of confirmation.
- MODEL: Posillipo Rizzardi 70
- TOTAL LENGTH: 23.00 m (75ft)
- BUILT: 2002, Posillipo, Italy
- REFIT: 2019
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: 400 ltr p/h
- CRUISING SPEED: 22 knots
- MAX. SPEED: 28 knots
- CABINS & WC: 4
- LAYOUT: 3 double, 1 twin (with pullman bed)
- CREW: 3-4
- GUESTS: 9
- Comprehensive AudioVisual systems
- Audio System on the Sundeck
- Satellite television
- Netflix-Cosmote TV
- Wi-Fi internet access
- E-mail & printer service
- Laundry facilities
- Beauty amenities
- Air conditioning
- Electric Scooter
Tender and toys
- 3.6m tender with 40 hp outboard
- Jet ski Yamaha (3-seater)
- Seabob Sea scooter
- Electric scooter
- Water Ski
- 2-seater towable sofa
- Fishing & Snorkeling Gear