Yacht Hop Catamaran Cabin Cruise in the Cyclades islands
"The trip was INCREDIBLE! I`d been planning this trip for a long time and had high hopes - the trip met and exceeded all of my expectations! A few pieces of feedback:
* the boat was perfect! Such a great design, comfortable for our small group as we never felt like we were "on top of" each other (probably helped by only having three couples and the crew, so eight total instead of ten).
* the weather was excellent. Early June felt like the perfect time to go - warm weather, not too windy, lots of tourists but not as many as July and August
* the Aegean is amazing - such beautiful water, so clear, and nice and cool on a hot day
* the crew was the BEST!
- Kostos was an excellent captain and went "the extra mile" to make the trip great for us - he patiently answered my unending string of questions, he let me help with the sailing (I was the anchor man), and he worked hard to set a custom itinerary that gave us a mixture of bigger towns/harbors, and secluded settings. He also seemed to know all of the best bays that were perfect for swimming and enjoying the most beautiful spots of the Aegean
- Maria was awesome - like the fun older sister I never had! She was an incredible chef (her lunches on the boat were the highlights of our culinary experiences in Greece). She was so fun, interesting, personable and helpful that I can`t think of a better candidate for a cruise hostess. When we book again we`ll want to go on a trip with Maria!
Overall, we had a fantastic trip and I can`t thank you, Kostos, and Maria enough for helping us had an incredible 20th wedding anniversary. Let me know if/where I can leave a positive review so we can let others know how great this trip is!.
Todd and his wife joined the Yacht Hop Catamaran Cruise in the Cyclades islands in June 2022.