s/y Drunken Sailor, Dufour 560
Drunken Sailor is our Dufour 560, a sailing yacht available for skippered and crewed charters throughout Greece.
With 3 cabins and 3 wc it is perfect for groups of up to 6 guests. A grandiose sailing beauty designed to satisfy those seeking the perfect balance of performance, style, luxury and comfort.Drunken Sailor is the newest flagship of the famous Dufour shipyard incorporating many innovative details that make all the difference between just plain sailing, and the ultimate in luxurious sailing!
Defined by its elegant beauty and its roominess both above and below deck, it has been designed to satisfy customers seeking the perfect balance of performance, style, luxury and comfort.
A grandiose sailing beauty designed to satisfy those seeking the perfect balance of performance, style, luxury and comfort. DRUNKEN SAILOR is the newest flagship of the famous Dufour shipyard incorporating so many innovative details that make all the difference between just plain sailing, and ultimate sailing. Defined by her elegant beauty and her roominess both above and below deck, she is distinguished for refinement truly taken to its pinnacle on this yacht for you to enjoy.
- YEAR OF BUILD: 2014
- LENGTH (M): 17.15
- BEAM (M): 5.05
- DRAFT (M): 2.50
- ENGINE (HP): 110 HP DIESEL
- CAPACITY (LIT): 500
- WATER CAPACITY (LIT): 730
- MAIN SAIL AREA (S.M): 80.4
- GENOA SAIL AREA (SQ.M.): 73.3
- SAIL AREA (SQ.M.): 152.7
- GUESTS: 6
- CABINS: 3
- NUMBER OF HEADS: 3
- CREW MEMBERS: 1 (Captain) + optional cook/hostess/deckhand
- CRUISING SPEED (KNOTS): 9
- MAX SPEED (KNOTS): 9.5
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: 10 Lt/hr
- 6 Guests in 1 King and 2 Double cabins, fully air conditioned with en-suite facilities
- TV/DVD in saloon, Indoor / outdoor audio system, ipod jack, Generator, Inverter, 220V power sockets, Water maker, Nespresso coffee machine, Apple tv, ipad, Onboard Wi-Fi internet access.
TENDER & TOYS
- 3,10m 6hp tender, Fishing gear, Snorkeling gear, Swim platform, Deck shower, Inflatable 2-pax kayak, 1 inflatable SUP, Floating mats
- Consisting of 1: Skipper (Optional Cook /Hostess available as extra)
2021 Weekly charter rates
Other months: €7,500
+ VAT (currently 12%)
+ APA* (suggested amount: 30%)
*The Advance Provisioning Allowance* (APA)
The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees in private marinas. Depending on the number of guests, type of yacht and duration of charter, the APA will vary. A 30-35% (calculated at the official rate) down payment of the total of the APA is prepaid by client to the Yacht company before the start of the charter. The yacht will be fully-fuelled and provisioned (if you have filled the provision list prior to charter) when the guests step on board. Whilst an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the charter. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once, on the other side if there is a leftover balance from the money paid by the client, the captain will return the difference in cash to the client prior to disembarkation. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Should reimbursement be effected by bank transfer all bank charges, if any, will be covered by APA.
- All rates and availability are subject to change, and need to be confirmed at the time of booking. Rates quoted on “Special Offers” are based on weekly charters, unless otherwise stated in the Charter Agreement.
- Gratuities are not included in the cost of the charter. The normal is between 10% & 15% of the base charter rate. As with all service businesses, a gratuity should be given if deserved.
Remember besides the crew being your hosts, we can also provide you a personal Tour Guide, Chauffeur, Bartender, and more. Gratuities should be made in cash.
- The Charterer shall at all times be liable to pay for the VAT amount applicable by Law at the time the charter is executed.
- The yachts are offered subject to availability on the time of confirmation.