c/t Odyssey, Nautitech 46F
Odyssey is perfect all-rounder and suited to absolutely everything from leisurely outings to performance sailing. Her modern design is impressive, her flybridge offers maximum visibility so that you can keep an eye on everything. There`s a huge sunbathing area behind the helm-stand where one can relax and enjoy the outlook. Comfort is another important aspect of Odyssey as a very slim and sophisticated hull shape takes care of that. As for the interior, everything is very airy and bright and one can feel as they are still outdoors. The saloon resembles the living area of a suite and features the highest grade materials. In the evening, indirect lighting provides an exquisite ambiance. From the cabins on board the sea is always in sight.
8 guests in 4 double cabins, all fully air-conditioned with en-suite facilities.
Juy / August: €13,900
June / September: 11,900
Other months: €9,900
+ VAT (currently 12%)
+ APA* (for all expenses, estimated 30%)
Charter rates are in Euro and refer to weekly charter period.
Charter rates include: Hire of yacht and her equipment (on board entertainment equipment, auxiliary crafts and water toys included) and crew wages. All Yachts are listed in CYA, Yachtfolio and Charter Index.
Charter rates do not include: All crewed yachts are quoted ‘Plus Expenses’ and the specific terms often referred to as "MYBA terms" stipulate that the charter fee includes charter of the yacht and equipment, crew wages and food, ship`s laundry, basic operating consumables, and insurance of the yacht for marine risk, third party claims, and the crew for employer`s liability insurance. Yachts quoted as ‘plus expenses’ means that the Charterer will be charged, at cost, for all other expenses. These expenses include but are not limited to food and beverages for the charter guests, fuel for the yacht and auxiliary craft(s) and water toys, berthing fees, harbor and pilot fees, customs charges, divers` fees where required, communication charges, VAT, taxes, communications, guest laundry, shore-side electricity and water, onshore transfers and tours and anything else not specifically included in the charter fee.
*APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): In crewed charters, the Charterer pays upfront an estimated amount for these expenses, this is then forwarded to the Captain who will be responsible for making all payments as necessary, accounting of Charterer’s expenses, advising the latter periodically as to the disbursement of the APA and providing at the end of the charter a breakdown with as many receipts as possible. The amount provided up front for such expenses is called Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA), it is collected with the last payment before the charter and its purpose is to enhance the level of services rendered, by allowing the Charterer to remain un-distracted by day to day expenses. Deductions from APA represent expenses accrued and paid for from APA. Being an estimated allowance, APA is usually calculated at between 20 and 35% of the charter fee depending on the yacht specifics and the charter location. The final, actual expenses accrued may be more or less depending on Charterer’s individual requirements. Should the Charterer spend more than their estimated expense allowance, additional payment will be required during their charter and under all circumstances the Charterer must settle all accounts in cash before disembarking at the end of the charter. Conversely, any unspent APA will be refunded to the Charterer at the end of the charter.
VAT: As stipulated by Greek Law, Value Added Tax is collected by the Owner at the expense of the Charterer. The Charterer shall at all times be liable to pay for the VAT amount applicable by Law at the time the charter is executed. Currently VAT rate applicable on total charter fee is 24% for charters of up to 48 hours duration and 12% for charters of more than 48 hours duration. The VAT rates mentioned herein are the ones applicable by current tax legislation valid to this date and subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner.
Crew Gratuities: All of our yachts support MYBA tipping policy so Crew gratuities (tips) are at Charterer’s discretion. A gratuity between 5% and 15% of the contracted gross Charter Fee for the entire crew is generally suggested to the Charterer but it should be clear that the Charterer is under no obligation to leave a gratuity and at no time should a gratuity be solicited, either verbally or in written form when the Charterer is settling the final account.
Some yachts are offered on a Saturday to Saturday schedule during certain periods, please inquire before you offer. Some yachts are not offered for any duration that is less than one week. Daily rates for charter periods of less than one week are not calculated on all yachts on a pro rata basis, please inquire before you offer. Not all yachts are available at all times for Day trips and special events. Availability and rates for daily charters and special events are to be discussed on a case to case basis.
Embarkation/disembarkation time is not standard for all yachts and periods but may vary from time to time and from yacht to yacht. Please confirm embarkation / disembarkation time offered in response to your inquiry and do not hesitate to discuss with our team any special requirement.
Other travel arrangements:
Airport pickups, inland transfers, helicopter transfers, air charter services, tours, ticketing, hotel accommodation, rent a car, currency exchange are all arrangements not included in the charter price. We will be happy to schedule transportation of your guests to and from the yachts or assist with any other arrangement as above, any such service shall be provided at cost and can, if so required, be deducted from charterer’s APA.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the vessels.
- All itineraries are suggested and subject to approval by Captain who will be evaluating prevailing weather and sea conditions at the time of charter. Private charter vessels are not cruise ships and can alter point of call at any time during the charter for passengers’ safety and comfort.
- Whilst every effort will be made to secure berthing in the chosen ports during the cruise neither the Owner or the stakeholder or the Captain can be held responsible for the final allocation of any berth.
- Use of personal watercraft is permitted only subject to the operator having license approved by local (Greek) Port Authorities and conforming to local operating regulations and Law.
- Children are to be under the direct supervision of an adult member of the charter party at all times.
- Any outstanding amounts due by the Charterer will be settled with the Captain onboard, in cash, prior to disembarkation.
- All amounts payable must be cleared in Stakeholder’s account in full. For any amounts received short either due to bank expenses, credit card fees or other reason, the resulting difference will be deducted from the APA.
- Any tax applicable by Law on Charterer’s expense (including but not limited to V.A.T.) at the time the charter is executed will be paid by Charterer. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after the issuance and signing of the Charter Party, resulting in changes in total amount(s) due then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer without any responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner regardless of the V.A.T. or other tax being stated or omitted on the Charter Party either as rate or amount, on sole condition that any such change in Tax legislation is proven to have taken place after the issuance of the Charter Party and is applicable during the charter period.
All yachts are insured against:
• Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment.
• Third party liability.
• Sea pollution liability.
It is highly recommended that the Charterer considers obtaining a Personal Travel Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance and Charterer’s Liability Insurance.
- Brand: Nautitech
- Model: Nautitech 46 Fly
- Year of build: 2019
- Length (m): 13,79
- Beam (m): 7.54
- Draft (m): 1,45
- Engine (hp): 2 x 40hp
- Main sail: Battened
- Berths: 8
- Cabins: 4
- Number of heads: 4
- Crew members: 2
- Cruising Speed (knots): 7
- Fuel consumption (cruising speed - lt/hour): 15 ltrs/hr
- Accommodation Double bed cabins: 4
- Deck & Cockpit equipment: Anchor windlass electric, Main anchor-chain, Fenders, Hand bilge pump and handle, Outboard motor, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions
- Sails, covers, rigging, Bimini top, Lazy Jacks, Lazy bag
- Safety equipment:Horseshoe lifebuoy, Floating light, Emergency helm, Life raft, Torch light, Bosun`s chair, Radar reflector, Black Ball, Fire extinguishers, Safety belts, Life jackets, Box of flares, First aid kit, Fog horn
- Navigation equipment: Cockpit compass, Speed log, Echo sounder, Wind instruments, Hand bearing comp, Divider, Parallel ruler, Greek Waters Pilot, GPS, Plotter, Radar, VHF, Clock, Barometer, Binoculars, Autopilot
- Spares and tools:Dinghy repair kit, Engine`s spares, Sails repair kit, Toolbox,
- Boat documents, Boat manuals
- Linen: Bed sheets, Pillows, Pillows cases, Blankets, Towels
- Galley: Gas stove & oven, Pans, plates, glasses, spoons, knifes, etc.
- Additional equipment: Air-conditioning, Generator
- Water toys: Kayak (optional), Tubes
Captain Vasilis Stamoulis
Captain Vasilis apart from a sailing instructor, certified by the Greek National Federation he is also a lifeguard certified by the Greek Lifeguarding Academy of Kalithea. Vasilis is a member of the Greek National Team and he has represented Greece at world & European championships all over the world in Olympic Category of Laser for years and he has been awarded three times as Greek Champion. Also he has been awarded in other categories ( Optimst, Laser, Lighting ), in “ triangle sailing” . Vasilis has participated and won both as skipper and crew member, from young age, at many off shore regattas for racing yachts such as “Jineetera”, “Brisot-X” , ”Gant” and others! Along with his other activities, since 2012 he is also coaching many kids and adults at different Yacht Clubs in Greece and Cyprus and he is an excellent educator ! Captain Vasilis is taking always under consideration his guests` preferences based on his knowledge of the Greek islands and he is available to make voyage more creative by sharing his sailing knowledge with young kids and his guests. He speaks Greek and English.
Cook/hostess Flora Chatzoglou
Flora was born in 1987 in Andros , a Cycladic island with big naval tradition. She is a true islander and also skipper diploma owner. Sea is her great passion and she has gained great experience working in hotelier services .Known well for her cleanliness and kindness She is specialized In Mediterranean cuisine and loves to prepare Greek traditional homemade dishes as well as many kinds of hot, cold drinks and cocktails! She always provide superior hospitality service with friendliness and willingness
- Scrambled eggs with prosciutto
- Scrambled eggs with feta cheese and tomato
- Omelette with vegetables
- Eggs poached with avocado and salmon
- Salad with salmon
- Salad with crab
- Salad with manouri and dried tomato
- Salad caprese
- Greek salad
- Steamed mussels
- Grilled vegetables
- Grilled sardines
- Halloumi with prosciutto
- Zucchini pie
- Risotto with shrimp and saffron
- Spaghetti with shrimp
- Spaghetti with tomato sauce, basil and mozzarella
- Roasted salmon with vegetables
- Greek stuffed and baked vegetables
- Chicken burgers with rice
- Panna cotta with strawberry jam
It is not the islands you see but the people you see them with. Captain Vasilis quickly became part of our family and treated us to an incredible adventure. Full of information, excitement and most of all total relaxation!!! Angela’s authentic cooking brought to life the wonderful flavors of Greece! Not just an adventure of a lifetime, but a goal for many more adventures to come. The cubit has been set very high! Thank you for everything!!!
What a wonderful week!! Thank you so much for the fantastic and beautiful views. Everything was amazing and the crew was fantastic and made our vacation so special and memorable!! We spent a week in paradise.
Thank you again!! <3