A SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality. While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
A COSY COCKPIT, WITH SMOOTH, ELEGANT CURVES
- A single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
- Entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
- A large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
- The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
AN INGENIOUS DECK LAYOUT
The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
AN ERGONOMIC HELMING STATION
At the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:direct communication between the cockpit and saloon, improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station, direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom, a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails, a closure panel for helming station safety when under way.
4 double cabins … and what cabins!island double beds for the aft cabins and beds with side access for the forward cabins, the aft cabins benefit from a bathroom with a separate shower, very large windows in the cabins offer excellent illumination and magnificent views of the surroundings, the vertical glazing in the coachroof provides saloon illumination: a well-lit, comfortable environment that is perfectly balanced between the galley and saloon areas, the U-shaped galley, fully fitted with broad work surfaces and extensive storage space, is oriented towards the external cockpit. The attention devoted to detail and the use of the volumes make this new interior a unique and enjoyable living space.
- The influence of the organic architecture resonates in the interior volumes.
- Attractive moulded wood emphasises the smooth curves of the interior furnishings, designed with care by Nauta.
- Once again, the Italian design firm combines elegance and functionality, and offers us two versions of this new model.
RIG: PERFORMANCE AND EASE OF USE
The mast being moved further aft offers many advantages on a cruising catamaran:a self-tacking genoa for ease of use,
- a larger foretriangle for a greater choice of downwind sails,
- a shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring,
- a mainsail that is broader near the head, taking advantage of less turbulent wind for a real improvement in performance,
- re-centring of the weight, which greatly reduces pitching.
|Sail area||87.4 sq metres|
|Fresh water capacity||300 litres|
|Fuel capacity||300 litres|
|Interior design||Nauta Design|
Bimini top, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit table, Deck shower (hot water), Dinghy with outboard engine, Electric anchor winch, Swimming ladder, gangway/passarelle
Bilge pump, Fire extinguishers, Life jackets, Life raft, Safety harnesses, flares, First Aid box, VHF, horseshoe buoy, EPIRB
Sails & Rigging:
Roller furling genoa, Full batten mainsail, sheets, stern lines, boat-hook, winches, winch handles
Wind-depth-speed meters, autopilot, compass, GPS plotter, GPS plotter in cockpit, sea charts & pilot books,
Battery charger, Radio/CD player or Radio/USB/Aux with cockpit speakers
Bed linen & towels, blankets, tea towels, coat hangers, storage lockers
Electric fridge-freezer, gas stove & oven with grill, full set cooking equipment, plates and cutlery, bowls, cups, glasses, etc
Additional equipment (on some yachts - please request)
Cockpit shades, solar panels, TV/DVD, electric flush toilets, bowthrusters, sternthrusters, air-conditioning
Optional (on request)
Wifi, SUP, Kayak