A SLEEK AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN
With her new visual identity, the 40 immediately stands out. While faithful to the image of Lagoon’s "DNA", a new style is born: an individual, streamlined and accomplished design depicts her large portholes and panoramic view. This creates a refined and high-performance unit, emphasised by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern. A new generation Lagoon, recognisable at first sight.
EXTERIOR: SPACE AND COMFORT
- A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
- An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
- Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
- A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further living space.
NEW GENERATION RIGGING: PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP`s experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:
- A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance.
- A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring.
- A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
- The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching.
Bimini top, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit table, Deck shower (hot water), Dinghy with outboard engine, Electric anchor winch, Swimming ladder, gangway/passarelle
Bilge pump, Fire extinguishers, Life jackets, Life raft, Safety harnesses, flares, First Aid box, VHF, horseshoe buoy, EPIRB
Sails & Rigging:
Roller furling genoa, Full batten mainsail, sheets, stern lines, boat-hook, winches, winch handles
Wind-depth-speed meters, autopilot, compass, GPS plotter, GPS plotter in cockpit, sea charts & pilot books,
Battery charger, Radio/CD player or Radio/USB/Aux with cockpit speakers
Bed linen & towels, blankets, tea towels, coat hangers, storage lockers
Electric fridge-freezer, gas stove & oven with grill, full set cooking equipment, plates and cutlery, bowls, cups, glasses, etc
Additional equipment (on some yachts - please request)
Cockpit shades, solar panels, TV/DVD, electric flush toilets, bowthrusters, sternthrusters, air-conditioning
Optional (on request)
Wifi, SUP, Kayak