There is no safer holiday than the social isolation offered on a sailing yacht with your own family or friends. You can choose where to go and avoid crowded areas, dropping anchors in isolated bays overnight if you prefer.
We have taken all necessary measures in order to welcome our guests on board with safety.
- All yachts will be cleaned and sterilised throughout before every charter. We can also provide you with face masks and antiseptics.
- Everyone working in the travel sector has to undergo weekly coronavirus self-tests. Many will already be vaccinated by summer.
- If you like, we can arrange your transfer upon your arrival to Greece and bring you straight to the boat so you may avoid using public transport.
- Our staff will follow all safety measures including wearing masks and gloves and keeping necessary distances.
- You can pre-order your provisions and they can be delivered to your yacht without having to go to the supermarket yourself.
- Linen will be provided packaged, directly from the dry cleaner.
Cancellations / Postponements
In the event where there is a travel ban or border restrictions, when there is an official notice-advisory not to travel to the area of the booked charter, or the border is closed to the country of origin of the customer due to COVID-19 at the time of your charter:
- it`s possible to reschedule your charter to the same base / yacht, subject to availability, to another period, or receive a Credit note to rebook the charter within 18 months of your original travel dates. (If you change the booking with a bigger or smaller yacht, or reschedule to a higher / lower season period, the price-list difference will be added/deducted.