There is no safer holiday than the social isolation offered on a sailing yacht with your own family or friends. You can choose where to go and avoid crowded areas, dropping anchors in isolated bays overnight if you prefer.
We have taken all necessary measures in order to welcome our guests on board with safety.
- All yachts will be cleaned and sterilised throughout before every charter. We can also provide you with face masks and antiseptics.
- We can arrange your transfer upon your arrival to Greece so you will avoid being among others.
- Our staff will keep all safety measures including wearing masks and gloves and keeping necessary distances.
- You can pre-order your provisions and we can bring them to your yacht without having to go to the super market your self.
- Linen will be provided packaged, directly from the dry cleaner.
In the event where there is a travel ban or border restrictions, when there is an official notice-advisory not to travel to the area of the booked charter, or the border is closed to the country of origin of the customer due to COVID-19 at the time of your charter:
- it`s possible to reschedule your charter to the same base / yacht, subject to availability, to another period, or defer the charter until 2022. (If you change the booking with a bigger or smaller yacht, or reschedule to a higher / lower season period, the price-list difference will be added/deducted.
Flexible booking 2021
In order to help you plan your holidays in these uncertain times, we are offering the following flexible booking policy for 2021 season:
For any booking confirmed by 28 February 2021:
- 30% of the total charter fee due and payable upon reservation to confirm booking.
- 70% balance payment due 35 days prior to embarkation.
Extras are payable to independent providers prior to embarkation AT BASE directly by Charterer in cash (i.e. standard charter pack, crew arrangements, optional equipment & charter pack & services)
Booking is not confirmed until 1st payment is cleared to our bank account stated on booking form.
Charter will take place only if all payments are confirmed in cleared funds in due time.
All payments in Euro. All amounts must be received in full, in cleared funds net of payment / credit card / banking commissions and expenses.
Please note that for all bookings we strongly recommend you take out a fully comprehensive travel insurance to protect you against cancellations and other unforeseeable events.